Rating 4.21 (29 Votes) There are many great programs that will allow you to convert your vinyl and tape collection to your computer. This guide will walk through the basic steps to achieve this using an ION Audio Turntable or Cassette player, and Audacity. Audacity is a free download, and is available for Windows, Mac, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. Contents • • • • • • • Download and Install Below you will find links to the latest version of the Audacity software. You will also need to download, and install the LAME encoder if you wish to convert your recordings to mp3 format. • Go to: • Download the correct file for your operating system.
• If you want to add a signature to all new messages, set the New messages option accordingly. If you have multiple accounts, you must set the default signature separately for each account. Outlook for mac 2011 reply signature.
• Save the file. • Install Audacity.
Vinyl converter Software - Free Download vinyl converter - Top 4 Download - Top4Download.com offers free software downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android computers and mobile devices. Visit for free, full and secured software’s. EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter. If you've got an ION USB turntable or cassette deck, you have the power to convert your vinyl or tapes straight to your iTunes library with EZ Vinyl/Tape converter software. Download the latest version using one of the logos below to make sure your software is up to date for best compatibility.
In order to convert files to mp3 you will also need to download and install the LAME encoder. • Go to: • Download the correct file for your operating system. • Save the file. • Install the Lame Encoder. Setting up Audacity for Recording on Windows The following steps will set up all the correct settings to allow you to record from your ION Audio Turntable or Cassette player.
This should only need to be setup once after you first install the software. • Connect your ION Audio Turntable or Tape Player to an available USB port. • Open Audacity by double clicking on the icon. • Once the program opens click Edit from the top menu, and then select Preferences. • Click on Devices from the left.
• Set Host to MME. • The Playback Device should be your computers built-in sound card. Here are a few common sound card manufactures Realtek, SoundMax, Sigmatel, Sound Blaster, Conexant, and IDT.
• The Recording Device should be the ION Turntable or Tape Player which usually shows as USB Audio CODEC, or USB PnP Audio Device. It might show differently depending on the device, and operating system. • Make sure Channels: is set to 2 (Stereo). • Click on Recording form the left. • Check both Playthrough boxes. This will allow you to hear your recordings.
• Click OK to close this window. Your settings are now set to record correctly and should not need to be adjusted again. Recording your Vinyl or Tape Below are the basic steps you will need to take to record, name and save your tracks individually. • So that you can hear your recording you first need to enable monitoring. To do this click the microphone drop down list and select Start Monitoring.
• Get your record or tape ready to play. Play the record and make sure your volume levels are good. If you need to make adjustments click and drag the mic slider. • When you are ready to record click the Record button from the top left then immediately play your record or tape. • After the track has finished playing press the Stop button from the top left. This will stop the recording.
The drag-and-drop FTP client that's as powerful as it is user friendly. Fast file transfers, intuitive work flow, and best of all, it's free! Download CoffeeCup Free FTP today. Coffeecup free ftp for mac.