Create a DVD, Blu-ray disc, AVCHD disc, or disk image You can burn your project to a standard-definition DVD or to a Blu-ray-compatible disc. There are two ways to create a Blu-ray-compatible disc: • Use an external optical drive that supports Blu-ray disc burning to blue laser media.
• Use a standard DVD burner and standard red laser media to create an AVCHD disc with HD video content and menus. You can play AVCHD discs in most Blu-ray players. You can also create a disk image (.img) file that you can copy to an external storage device. You can take the disk image to a disc replication facility or burn it to DVD or Blu-ray disc media at a later time using Disk Utility.
VideoSolo Blu-ray Player is one of the best Blu-ray player software for Windows and Mac. This software is able to play Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder (BDMV) and Blu-ray ISO image files on computer easily. Aside from the blu-ray disc created by yourself, it can play the blu-ray disc you purchased from Amazon, eBay, BestBuy, etc.
Markers are added to the file on disc at 30-second intervals, making it possible to use the DVD or Blu-ray player’s remote to skip forward or backward 30 seconds each time you press the Next Chapter or Previous Chapter buttons. Each disc format has a maximum allowable number of disc markers: • Standard DVD: 99 • Standard Blu-ray: 999 • AVCHD: 50. Important: Selecting “Dual-layer” when using a single-layer disc can result in an error during burning, depending on the project’s length.
• Build type: To create a disk image, choose File. To create a folder with the DVD file structure, choose Folder. • Disc template: Choose an available template.
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3 D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3 D topics. Any plans for civil 3 D to be released for the Mac?? Autodesk hasn't released any information regarding that and I highly doubt it. C3 D 2016-2018, Revit 2016-2018. Autodesk civil 3d 2016 for mac. Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 VLX Hotfix. AutoCAD Civil 3 D Country Sites AutoCAD Civil 3 D Country Kits can be found using the s.
• Title: Enter the name of the disc in the this field. By default, the name of the disc is the Motion project name.
• Volume name: Enter a name for the disc volume in this field. By default, the name of the disc is “UNTITLED_DISC.” • When disc loads: Specify the DVD player’s action when the disc is inserted (Show Menu to have a main menu appear; Play Movie to begin playing the movie immediately). • Include loop movie button: Select this checkbox to add a Loop Movie button in the exported movie’s the playback menu. (This option is not available for all disc templates.) • Background, Logo graphic, Title graphic To add a background, logo, or title to menus, click the Add buttons, then choose graphics (navigating to where you keep your graphics files on your computer or connected storage device). To choose a different graphic, click the Clear button (an “x” in a circle), then click Add again.
• Main Menu/Project: Click Main Menu to see a preview of menus included with the selected template and background; click Project to see a preview of the movie. • To specify additional Motion-specific options, click Render. For more information, see. • To see details about files to be output, click Summary. • Return to the Options pane, then do one of the following: • To burn a disc (instead of creating a disk image): Click the eject button to the right of the Output device pop-up menu, insert a blank disk into your disc-burning device, then click Burn. • To create a disk image file: Click Next, enter a name for the file, choose a save location, then click Save. (By default, Motion burns disk images as single-layer media, and adjusts the bit rate accordingly.).
• Do one of the following: • Choose Share > Blu-ray. • On the right side of the toolbar, click Share, then choose Other Destinations > Blu-ray. • In the Options pane of the Share window, choose your preferred export settings: • Output device: To burn a disc, choose an optical drive (identified in the list by the type of output it supports: Blu-ray or AVCHD). To create a disk image (.img) file that you can copy to an external storage device or burn to Blu-ray media later, choose Hard Drive. Best cleanup software for mac.